Christmas Wonderings





On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: blistering gonorrhea





Holiday Tip #405: Christmas Carolers don't seem to like being greeted at the door with a boiling pan of olive oil






Frosty just doesn’t look right since the gastric bypass...






Candy Canes are perfect for those hard-to-reach places





...but he was no longer just a cow, he was now The Cow That Saved Christmas. The End.




Good news for jealous Jews: Christmas has been cancelled!







Shame on you, Santa Claus, for raping my daughter yet again








Christmas: When Jesus came back from the dead to turn water into eggnog










And though it’s been said many times, many ways, I need you to back your Kia off of my granddaughter







I’ve been kind of a Grinch since I woke up to find Santa’s charred corpse in the chimney





Shitneck’s heartfelt speech filled us all with the true spirit of Christmas




Bad News: That wasn’t figgy pudding




No comments:

Post a Comment