Wonderings



I’m cincosexual, which means for five bucks I’ll do anyone





What are the odds that Wetzel would dedicate his life to the pretzel?





I always use the male voice on my GPS, because I’ll die before I take direction from a woman


 


Blo-gurt: When the Yoplait won’t stay down



There's no "I" in team... unless you spell it wrong






Never underestimate the drunken Vegas wedding




How can jaywalking be considered a hate crime?
 




The buffalo will never fly again because you people were hungry for wings





Converting lesbians is thirsty work



I'm paralyzed from the nose down, so you'll have to insert the hard-boiled egg directly into my nostril

 



Regina the Liquid Weatherwoman always nails the five-day












You know that dog that says “I Love You”? I don’t think he means it





.

No comments:

Post a Comment