Wonderings...






...and that's how I became President of Mexico















Somedays I slap my kid just for the crack of it 





A voting booth is like a slot machine with no chance of winning



I heard through the grapevine that you're getting married... to a raging alcoholic



 It’s a wonderful pre-afterlife...





Be nice, because you never know where your next blowjob is coming from









I take my time with the menu, because life is short and I’m an illiterate







I’d love to come to your party but my coven meets that night









Balconies are a great place to parade your Haitian mistress





I won’t be truly happy until all my schoolteachers are reunited in Hell




You can’t cry over spilled milk... but you can slap the hell out of the cow


No comments:

Post a Comment