Wonderings...






Have you seen my daughter's impression of a coked-up prostitute?










Vengeance is mine, but occasionally I loan it to my neighbor




      If a tree falls in the woods and I don't give a shit can I go home now?





Fungus views my underwear as its summer home






Heads up: The bib is coming back in a big way





Shame on you, Santa Claus, for raping my daughter yet again





I always take a lethal dump before the plumber comes, just to get my money's worth








It's official: Puerto Rican teens still give the world's fastest handjobs





Church helps me see things from Satan's point of view




If my wife can take a hot dog in two bites why is fellatio such a baffling ordeal?



Ugly people of my neighborhood: please seek alternate housing!



No comments:

Post a Comment