Wonderings...



Is there nothing more romantic than pulverizing a vulva?
 




Children are not dogs, and yet they seem to enjoy eating from bowls on the floor...





Some days I use the toaster just to spite my microwave








I hang out at the IHOP, but only to be seen



 
 
Has science figured out yet what Louie Armstrong was leaking?






The moon landing is the biggest scam since the invention of the Continental Breakfast





The best way to start the day is with a cup of coffee and a phone call from James Earl Jones






Your magic show was fantastic, but I'm gonna need my spleen back

 
  


I’ve been six times ‘round the galaxy but I’ve never seen an ugly woman on a sailboat




Marriage is just slavery without the suntan



The world is your oyster, so shut up and start shucking!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment